I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Sunday, April 24, 2005

she's got nothing better to do

So, Dorothy Gambrell, who does the excellent Cat and Girl, has put together a thing. And oh, what a thing it is. She is the sort of person that I think I would really dig, if I ever met her. I'll trust that your natural curiosity will lead you to click that link, and not explain further.

So I've got this other news, too.

*waits for drumroll* ... *hears none, forges ahead nonetheless*

I'm going back to school, to finish this time. I've talked to my advisor, and filled out reams of financial aid crap, and as soon as I get the holds lifted from my account (financial aid holds, I get to talk to accounting gremlins this week) I'll register and be set to go. I'm ... well it's part terror and part exhiliration. Terraration? Exhilirerror? One of those.

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?