I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

"You probably don't want to swim in that."

Hello blog. It's just you and me now. What have I been doing? Oh, I got married and bought a house. What have you been up to? . . . Really? Huh. I didn't know they made those that big.

Anyway, here's a story. In pictures!

So I'm going to Lake Tahoe in June, and I'd like to go swimming. "Great idea!" you might say, thus proving you've never been to Tahoe in June. The water, if we're lucky, may get up to 60 degrees Fahrenheit! Yay! So I got a wetsuit:

Cute, eh? A little pink for my taste, but it was on sale, and I had a coupon. It arrived today, and imagine my surprise when I tore open the box and found this:
I know, right? At first I was like "Sweet! They must have upgraded me to the acrylic fur version!" But then I got it all the way out of the box and had to admit: Honey, that ain't no wetsuit.

So I called, and I talked to Greg, who was just as confused as I. But to his credit, he apologized 16 times AND gave me a gift certificate AND free shipping AND put in the exchange right away so my wetsuit and Mystery Coat will be swapped like WHAM! I may even get the wetsuit before I return the coat.

And that's kind of a shame, really, because, well:


It is my size, after all.

Labels: , ,

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?