I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Monday, May 10, 2010

sushi party!


sushi party!, originally uploaded by Ubermaus.

Sara and I wandered around town Thursday, critiquing other people's million-dollar houses, and headed to Mitsuwa for raw fish. And what else do you do with raw fish but have a delicious fish feast? There was spicy tuna, fatty tuna (I loves me the tuna), eel with eel sauce, yellowtail and salmon. Mm mm mm! And avocado and cucumber and nori and rice, naturally. I'm not into fish paper at all, and so wielded the nigiri press, after an ill-advised shot at shaping the rice with my hands. Do you know how sticky sushi rice is? I ended up with delicious, rice-y fingers. We allowed the boys to play too, but not the cats =^.^=

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?