I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May Mezze Madness!



May Mezze Madness!, originally uploaded by Ubermaus.

Tonight's mini-feast was culled from Mark Bittman's 2007 masterpiece, "Summer Express: 101 Simple Meals Ready in 10 Minutes or Less". It's item 73:
Near instant mezze: Combine hummus on a plate with yogurt laced with chopped cucumbers and a bit of garlic, plus tomato, feta, white beans with olive oil and pita bread.
Verdict: Delicious! Opa!
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?