I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, April 19, 2007

when life gives you lemons


when life gives you lemons, originally uploaded by Ubermaus.

Mmm, lemonade. For some reason, making this was the most satisfying part of my day. I like my lemonade almost undrinkably tart (which is why it's good I made it in a small batch, because nobody else will want any). I didn't even measure anything, so it's good that it came out okay. It's kind of brownish from the turbinado sugar.

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?