I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Low-Down Meg Blues

Can you hear my day today? It's like an R.L. Burnside song, with a wailing harmonica, and, like, a dog or something. I'm not sad or anything, but man, I feel like crud. I woke up at 7:30 this morning because my stomach hurt, and at first I thought it was because Jupiter was jumping up and down on me (note to cat: I am not your freakin' trampoline, go feed yourself) but then I rolled over and realized it still felt like a rabid weasel was living in my large intestine and wanted out. And then I realized it was probably my stupidly complicated Japanese bowl thing that took me four hours and an emergency trip to Vons for soy sauce to cook yesterday and then wasn't very good. Anyway now the pain has stopped but I still feel all pale and shaky. Bleh. And it's my day off, so I can't even call in sick! I'm going to go eat a pile of starch and see if that makes me feel better.

P.S. Oh and I can't open my refrigerator because the remaining ingredients of yesterday's disaster are in there and they SMELL LIKE DEATH and then I turn green and have to run away. So, lunch is oatmeal and rice pilaf.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?