I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

He's from Virginia!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/08/15/allen.volunteer.ap/

Good old functionally retarded George Allen. He was Virginia's governor once! My favorite part is where he says "Let's give a welcome to Macaca here. Welcome to America and the real world of Virginia."

Sidarth was born and raised in Fairfax County (VA). He's a senior at the University of Virginia.

But you know, he's brown-skinned, so obviously he's one a them furriners. I bet it played really well with the crowd. Way to go, Georgie!

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?