I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The new hotness

Note to the disgruntled young men of Iran: Fabulous careers await you abroad.
Careers in modeling.



From a Washington Post article about jobless youth in a town called Shaft. No, really. Shaft. As in, what the non-elite of Iran have been given, nearly 30 years since the glorious revolution.

Also, if you're looking for something terrifying but educational (as in, "Why those desert people gotta blow themselves and everybody else up all the time?"), read this. Bypass registration with Bugmenot.

from frivolous to serious in 30 words or less
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?