I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

die, mutt

I like animals. I really do. But I spent all day today finishing my law final, and I can truthfully say: I want something AWFUL to happen to my neighbor's dog.

I have never seen this dog, but it must be small. Small, and noisy. I've endured its continual shrieking, hysterical little bark all day today. ALL DAY. Periodically I would interrupt my writing to brainstorm potential solutions. These included:

  • Kidnap dog. Stuff in small bag. Throw bag into ocean.

  • Break into neighbor's apartment. Liberate dog ... into the ocean.

  • Kick dog very hard, into ocean.

  • Wait on neighbor's front steps for neighbor to come home. Follow neighbor into house while imitating tiny shrieking barks. Refuse to leave or stop all night. Throw neighbor into ocean, with dog.



Sigh.

yap yap yap YAP yap YAP YAP
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?