I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Not Unexpected

I watched a lot of strange TV in Amsterdam. Many shows they import and just run subtitles on, which is why all Dutch children speak perfect English. Others, though, they make on their own, and that is some straaa-aaa-a-aa-nge television. My favorite involved a hipster-looking fella with spiky hair and thick-framed glasses presenting risqué videos straight off of the Internet. You know those stupid things you forward to your friends? This was that. On TV.

Anyway there was a link on Metafilter today about a new Dutch reality show where people do drugs and try sex acts on air, then describe how it felt. So, so very Dutch.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?