I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Misled by Tron

Remember William Gibson's future? The Internet was going to be a place you could actually go, and fight evil programs with discs made of light. And lasers. But no, the Internet is what my Grandma uses to look up knitting patterns. Somebody's been lying to me!

Jeff Rowland has a meditation on this subject today.

Also over the weekend I played a game called Rez that Tech Support stole off the Intarweb and put on Lil Bro's Dreamcast. Now that is what the future was supposed to look like.



I'm totally hotlinking this picture, sorry Japan.

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?