I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, September 15, 2005

A few weeks ago, I looked up the Aqualung junk for sale on eBay, and lo and behold were two albums I had just been wishing for! And soon they were mine, for the low, low, LOW price of a British pound each, plus a pound for shipping. CHEAP, and AWESOME.


Fabulous Imported Music


Also, I feel kind of silly, posting pictures of my cats, but here you go. Have I reached a new low? Nah. The little one is Jupiter, and the confused one is Trigger.


KITTIES KITTIES KITTIES KITTIES
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?