I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Monday, August 29, 2005

When did she turn into a person?

My little sister has awesome taste in music. And she's only 13.

We were talking on the phone yesterday, and she complained that people in Virginia only listen to country and rap, which is unfortunate but true. "So what music do you like?" I asked.

"Oh, I've been listening to Pink Floyd lately, but I really like The Who too, and Led Zeppelin, and Stevie Nicks."

I feel an overwhelming need to buy her CDs, now. Maybe some Flaming Lips, or Jefferson Airplane. The time is definitely ripe for the Fund for Encouraging Young People to Not Listen to Crap to roll into action. Anybody want to start a non-profit with me?

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?