I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

two items

  1. I have a draft of a Comic-Con post, I swear. It's got pictures, even. If you're lucky, I'll post the video of the Uglydolls staggering around.
  2. I've been incurably grouchy the past few days, a state most likely brought on by a recent slump of irresponsibility. But, today on the way to work, I was following a yellow VW Beetle. Now, yellow Beetles are inherently cheerful. This one had a pretty mysterious license plate: "333HW". What on earth could that mean? I thought. The Beetle wasn't going fast enough for me, so I changed lanes to zip past it. As I glanced in my rear-view mirror, I saw the license plate now read "WHEEE". And then I laughed. For five straight minutes.

thank you, buglady
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?