I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My kitten wets the bed.

This is a good story: I came home today, and sat on my bed to read. The bed was wet. Bad sign. Mr. Jupiter had peed on the comforter sometime during the day, I guess. So I hauled off all the sheets and stuff and washed the duvet and its cover (it came out of the wash beautifully — I was terrified it would be lumpy and awful). Later, I was putting the lovely warm, fragrant duvet back into the cover, when Jupiter hopped up onto the duvet and PEED ON IT AGAIN. Right there next to me! It was hilariously awful. I know you can't assign human emotions to animals like that, but damn, cat. What did I do to deserve that?

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?