I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Because It's Right Around the Corner
stormtroopers filking
amid manga-eyed furries
Ah! San Diego
from the Fantagraphics blog, Flog

It's almost that time of year again. I have been reading thousands of comics, web- and non-, and studying photos of my favorite artists so as not to have a repeat of last year, when I may have asked Sam Brown if Sam Brown was around. Then there was the year before, when That Girl and I bought shirts from Jeff Rowland and I had never read his comic and totally got the name of the character on my shirt wrong. That's one of the perils of being famous on the Internets, I guess. It's no good looking at the signage on the table, that'll just tell you that it's the right table. Is that guy Ryan North or some other Canadian? Did I just buy a minicomic from Raina Telgemeier's little sister? What's going on?

Oh and I got a kitten. A KITTEN. His name is Jupiter, and he is a ball of gray fuzz.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?