I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

things.

Am I the only one who notices that Baby from Overcompensating is currently dressed up as Edward from Cowboy Bebop? Man, those two things combined make for one obscure reference. See May 26 for her outfit in full effect.

Some things made me mad today, so I thought I'd share:

  • The GM ad on the radio this morning that told me "You have a full life, so you need an SUV."
  • Match.com said I needed its new book to "find the person that will change your life." Because, you know, I'm not a full person capable of change on my own. I need someone else to complete me.
  • Our esteemed President, in defense of his fellow corrupt businessmen everywhere, berated Russia for holding Mikhail Khodorkovsky without charges. Wait, so those people at Guantanamo are just on vacation? Silly Red Cross!
  • Sudan arrested a second aid worker for pointing out the sickening violence that's been occurring against women there for months/years/centuries/forever.

And I just dropped my favorite pot lid on the floor and it shattered into a billion pieces. Gargh, I hate.

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?