I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, May 12, 2005

teh suck

So, yeah, I basically suck at blog. But if you can forgive me, I will regale you with tales of what's happenin' now.


  • Birthday: I turned 23 on the 27th, to a surprising amount of fanfare and frivolity (thanks Lori!). I can mention Lori by name because she claims to not read my blog, out of fear I say terrible things about her. I did maybe once or twice, but I'm not telling you where in the archive to look. Also ... um ... Girl Whose Codename I Forget and Boy of Hers took moi to The Stinking Rose in Beverly Hills (well, near the hills, anyway) and had tasty, tasty, stinky food. And the next day I had to cancel my doctor's appointment because I was surrounded by a noisome cloud.
  • Skool: I am now officially registered for classes. Alls I gotta do is tell Daddy and file my severly late financial aid forms.
  • Vegas: I just (yesterday) got back from a HOT TAX CONFERENCE in Las Vegas. The conference? More unbelievably nasty obese people than I've ever wanted to see 12 hours a day ever. Why would you let someone who looks like that do your taxes? Ugh. We were there at the fabulous Stardust for four days and three nights, and the one good thing about tax fatties is that they can shell out the bucks. We made almost $10,000 over two and a half days. Not bad, eh? Monday night we walked (staggered holding cocktails we just walked out of the bar with and nobody said anything to us? it was pretty crazy.) over to the new Wynn hotel (it is my hotel!), which was very Alice in Wonderland (think giant, slowly revolving chinese lanterns and an indoor forest hung with globes made of living flowers). Then we had dinner at the Venetian, which smells lovely and has paintings on the ceiling. Wednesday night we went to New York New York and ate at a pub called "The Nine Fine Irishmen," which was as fun to eat at as it is to say. We were never out past 10, and yet I'm still wiped out.


wynne is my middle name
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?