I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Monday, March 07, 2005

Because pink is healthy, right? Not when it's the color of your eyes ...

I recently complained to my optometrist about how my eyes are always dry, and how by the end of a day of staring at two (that's right, two — my office is sweet) monitors, my whites are not white. They are pink, like pretty, pretty princesses. So she gave me a $1-off coupon for some brand of eye drops. When you get a whole dollar off something, you better believe that something is not going to be cheap. These are the Cadillac of eye drops. I stood there at the Rite-Aid, wondering if something that cost $11 for a half-ounce could possibly be worth it. I'm not averse to paying for quality, but come on. Anyway I rolled my poor dry eyes and shelled out the cash, and let me tell you: Ooooo. Imagine a bottle of pure soothing that you can drip on your eyes up to four glorious times a day.

Now if I could just figure out what's up with my face getting pink as the day progresses ... somebody told me recently it could be because of chemicals in the stuff I smear on myself to keep the acne at bay, which sucks. I get a choice between looking like I'm 15 and looking like I've just run a mile? Maybe I will try some Aveda or Burt's Bees stuff and see how that works.

Oh, and go read The Front, because it's awesome.

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?