I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Okay, let me be a little more positive today. Is that cool? Can I do that? Good.

Not all of yesterday sucked. In fact, the end of yesterday turned out pretty well. There I was, reading Overcompensating, when Jeff Rowland mentioned the Dumbrella coffee-house meet-up that I'd been sad to miss. Missing it was unavoidable, because it was in Massachusetts and I'm ... well, I'm here. I'm there in spirit, maybe. Anyway, most of the Dumbrella boys got together to meet people and hang out and get sneered at by baristas. I wanted to know how things had gone, but who would write up something like that?

Websnark, that's who.

I spent a good two hours reading this Eric Burns guy's blog, and feeling inadequate. Here's someone accomplishing what I really only dream of in my more ambitious moments (namely, being a fine source of information on, and guide to, and reviewer of, webcomics), and doing it really well. Even the comments on the posts were entertaining. There are idiots out there, but they're not reading Websnark.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?