I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Adventures in Adulthood, Part Deux

I had to leave work and come home to meet the plumber. His name is Miguel. He is very nice, although I mostly have no idea what he's saying. Turns out the problem is with my neighbors' tub. Neighbors are not home. So, Miguel has to go get the "very long" snake and run it through somewhere in the roof. Miguel is hard-core. He won't be back for an hour, though, so in the meantime I'm sitting here, getting nothing done. I should do some laundry or something. At least nobody at work can complain that I'm gone, 'cause I've been really good and gotten everything done early this week. Maybe they miss me, though. I'd miss me.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?