I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Friday, December 03, 2004

So today I got my Kaiser Permanente packet at work. My health care is now FREE for as long as I'm at Spidell. And they had white chocolate raspberry espresso at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. And my box of organic produce was waiting for me when I got home. And I got a letter I'd written to myself in 9th grade. And I'm hiking in the park and visiting Pasadena this weekend. And I love my cat. As far as I can tell, she loves me back.

SO HAPPY.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?