I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I seriously have some disease where I cannot use the microwave. Every night for a week, I've heated up a mug of water to make tea, and then forgotten it. Every night. Sometimes I realize I've forgotten it, and reheat it, and then forget it again. Some nights (yes, more than once) I have repeated that little tragedy THREE TIMES and then given up. It's like the done-ding! has no effect on my ears. It does not shake my cochlea. I need an ankle bracelet that shocks me when the microwave finishes, that'd fix me right up. Or maybe I should hide the microwave from myself, and just use the stove. Or I could just PAY ATTENTION. Oy.

Current Music: rain, rain, wash my car

Current Mood: garlicky
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?