I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Post #101: The Passivest Activists

I just noticed that my last post (lo, those many weeks ago) was number 100. So yay me. In other news, Sara and I are STRIKING BACK at the Evil Empire. How are we doing this, you ask? Why, by saving the planet, of course. We're writing letters! Joining groups! Donating money! Building houses! Cleaning beaches! And every tree planted or homeless person fed is a big FUCK YOU to Bush and his cronies. We were going to move to Canada, but
  1. that's a pain in the ass and
  2. it's our country too, dammit.
I mean, somebody's got to hold the conservatives at bay, or at least try. Funny, for conservatives they are not so into conservation. They are more into GREED and HATRED and FEAR. But Sara and I will take them on ... gradually, and from the comfort of our apartments. We need shirts that proclaim our status as "the passivest activists." Is passivest even a word? I don't care.

Send me your mailing address and I will send you a non-denominational WWF winter holiday card.

Current Mood: filled with righteous wrath, and lunch
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?