I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I was at a seminar on graphic design basics all day today. The hotel it was held at is only three miles from my apartment, so naturally I was fifteen minutes late because I got lost and could find neither the hotel nor parking. Naturally. Anyway the seminar was kind of silly (buy these things this company also makes! BUY THEM!) but I got out at 4, and it was GLORIOUS. It makes me wish SO HARD that I worked that close to home. I mean, a ten-minute commute? I could handle that up, down, and sideways. I got groceries, took out the trash, cooked dinner, got a library card (finally) and some books, and it's only just now about the time I usually get home.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?