I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Fixing me

With fewer major things (failing school hate everything no money waah!) bothering me, I can now focus on other things. The little things. For instance, why am I 22 and still suffering from constant acne along my lower jaw? Anyone? I was pondering this the other night and thought "A dermatologist. That's what I need."

Then I started to wonder what a dermatologist would do. Give me some cleanser to use every day? Sell me some special cream? I have these things, I realized. The problem is not my skin, it's me. I forget to use my acne stuff on a regular basis. It's not more stuff I need, it's better habits. A dermatologist won't give me those, no matter how much I pay.

The longer I live, the more I realize that there are no magic solutions. Whether that's good or bad, I'm not sure.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?