I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Today I'm a little off-kilter. It's as though someone is standing just out of view, with a pipe organ, playing the same minor chord over and over. How do you hide a pipe organ? Don't ask me, I just work here. I had a sudden attack of the can't-sleepies last night, and then I didn't want to get up. I'm worried about the Bush-Kerry debate tonight. I wish I had a TV, so I could watch it, but I will have to settle for the radio, unless I can find it streaming somewhere online. In the first-ever televised presidential debate, people who listened to it on the radio thought Nixon had won, but people who watched it on TV thought Kennedy won. What if I get the wrong impression because I can't see what's going on? And I need to fix my car. If you know why, good for you, you are in my inner circle. If not, then I clearly don't love you. Or, I love you less than those in the know. Or, I just haven't told you for one reason or another. Or you are a stranger. I like it when strangers read my blog and say hi. It stokes my vast, firey ego. Are you reading "Ultimate Nightmare"? If you are not, then shame on you. You are making Warren Ellis cry.

Current Music: damn you, hidden pipe-organ man

Current Mood: meh

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?