I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I was eating lunch at Starbucks, as I am wont to do (coffee for breakfast + coffee for lunch = baaaad things), and just as I was leaving, I heard the awesomest song ever. They were playing some kind of Ray Charles-related CD, and this lady was singing about all the places she had the blues: mailbox, breadbox, wheelbarrow, shelf, etc. It was so entertainingly random. Now I must find out what the hell it's called, and who sings it. Check this space for updates! (because I know all four of you reading this are super curious)

Tonight I go to the Hollywood Bowl, for Lord of the Rings music and other geekery. Whee!

Current Music: "I got blues in my wheelbarrow, blues upon my shelf/ I got blues in my bedroom, 'cause I'm sleeping by myself"

Current Mood: doo be doo, editing copy

 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?