I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I should really update my links, eh? I've been reading sooo many webcomics lately, all of them good. Be sure to check out Kelly Vivanco's comic, "Patches," about two hamster/gerbil/vole things, and see her beautiful bird paintings here. Also read read the deliciously creepy, Gorey-esque "Ballad," at www.deadmouse.net. Then there is the strangely charming "Goats," the pixel-tastic "Diesel Sweeties," and "Questionable Content," to name a few. A bunch of these sites also have forums, where you can read reasonably coherent discussions about webcomicry, music, and the world in general. For more good reading, see www.diepunyhumans.com, Warren Ellis' blog. Voila!

the filthy monkey, it plans
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?