I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Monday, August 02, 2004

Blogger is messing with my font options, dammmit. I guess if that's the worst of my troubles, then I'm doing well. Anyway, so as not to deprive anyone of the inanity that is my blog, here's a harrowing account of my C2 encounter:

I wanted a soda with my lunch (a pseudo-ham and cheese wrap, essentially a half-pound of melted cheddar in a tortilla ... mmm), but I always feel gross after drinking a whole root beer (eating a wad of cheese fazes me not at all). "I'll try one of those new Cokes," I thought. I get free soda at work. It's a perk. Anyway, there was only one C2 left in the fridge, and I know the customer service girls in the front office drink them, so it was a conundrum. Not of whether I should leave it for them to fight over, but of how to abscond with it without being noticed — I'm evil. I slunk off to my office, Coke hidden behind my cheese wrap. The can is currently hiding behind one of my speakers. The soda? Less tangy than the Coke I know and love, but without that awful aspartame taste. I think it'd be more worth my while to get some sugar-free Hansen's sodas, if it's that big of a deal.

lamest post ever
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?