I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Because it is almost my bedtime, and I am lazy, but would still like to post something, here is part of an IM conversation I had tonight:

Master Abernathy: there was a cute boy working at Blockbuster, but I figured he was probably in high school

Sphynxcat29: tsk tsk. Are you limiting yourself?

Master Abernathy: to people older than 18? yes.

Master Abernathy: "above the age of consent," that's my motto

Sphynxcat29: You are too picky

In other news, I moved to Long Beach. I have an adorable tiny apartment with hardwood floors and walls that I can't puncture because of the asbestos. I don't bother the asbestos, and it doesn't bother me. Sounds like a plan, yes? I have a similar relationship with the ants on my stoop. There is a constant flood of ants crossing my second step, but they never seem to come inside. For that, I'll leave them alone.

*yawn*
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?