I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Ant apocalypse!

I am she who is called "Meg, smusher of ants." I woke up this morning, walked into the kitchen, and realized that the floor was literally crawling with bugs. Ack! I was already late for work, so I just stepped on as many as I could get to, and ran out the door. All day I had visions of a tide of ants overwhelming poor Trigger and carrying her off. Oh, Trigger is my cat. Surprise! Her owner (sara's friend erica's dad) died suddenly, and somebody needed to take care of her, so ... yeah. Anyway, she was still in one piece when I came home, but the cheeky ants were walking all the way through my apartment to get her food. I walked over to the garden store and got some "orange spray" that claims to be safe to use around pets and food. "Don't spray directly on water," it says. Good thing it warned me, because I was totally going to pour myself some water and ant-proof it. The bottle says it kills and repels ants, and will stick around for several weeks. Sounds good to me. The jury's still out on whether it's doing anything other than smelling tasty.

Oh, and go look at this. It's a diary comic, like other diary comics, but with zombies.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?