I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Why aren't you reading Scary Go Round? Right now? No, really, I want to know. Surely curiosity would have made you click that link by this point. So either you're already familiar with the comic, or you're boring. My mom told me it's rude not to click links people give you. I mean, unless they're strangers. Then they probably want to take all of your money and break your computer. But we're not strangers, right? We're all friends here.

Just click the damn link.

I just want to educate you
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?