I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Friday, June 25, 2004

Welcome to the World of Stock Photography

I have to find pictures for a display my company's taking to a CPA (accountant) show in New York. What I've discovered is: stock photography is stupefyingly expensive. Corbis is the biggest company and has some of the best photos, but they want around $1,250 for each picture, depending on the rights attached to it. Who knew that something so intangible could be so expensive?

And then there's illustrations. WTF, mate?
Man putting money into coin bank shaped like a giant handshake, high over Earth

Current Music: Etta James

Current Mood: I'd rather be editing copy

Update! His name is Hank McCoy. It's a true story, I swear.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?