I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Monday, June 07, 2004

This is a post about not having much to say. I don't do much, so there's little to talk about.

But.

For some reason, I'm happy. I'm contented without knowing why. It's so far the opposite of what I've felt like for a million years (three? five? a decade?) that I don't really know what to think. The thought of my future was so terrifying to contemplate for so long that there are times now when I look up from my work and marvel. I'm tired. I have just a few hours to myself each day, which I generally spend resting. But I'm happy. That's all I ever really wanted.

also I'm boring
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?