I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I'm so tired. It takes me 25-30 minutes to get down to Anaheim in the mornings, but I have to get up at 6:30. Then I sit in traffic for AN HOUR to get home. Every fucking day. It's killing me, I swear. My good humor ("Yay! No more work!") can only sustain me for 45 minutes or so of creeping northward at 20mph. After that I start screaming obscenitites at people. Not that they don't deserve it. Yesterday a man whom I honked at for drifting partly into my lane went apeshit (I could see him gesturing at me and shouting) and proceeded to chase me down the I-5 for several miles. CHASE ME. What the fuck is wrong with people?! So my days are fine, really, until I leave work. I can't even enjoy being at home because I'm residually pissed at every other driver in the Southland, and then there's Lori moping around joblessly. So bipolar, these days.

Current Music: Frou Frou, Let Go

Current Mood: vaguely bitchy, in an exhausted, passive way
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?