I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I washed my multivitamin down this morning with coffee. Do you suppose the vitamins and anti-vitamins will have an epic battle in my belly? I think I can feel them warring as we speak.

Day by day the resemblance between the loathsome VP of my company and the boss in that BBC show "The Office" grows. He's an overbearing, micromanaging tard, is what. And, true to form, he seems to have no idea how irritating he is. He keeps trying to be friendly, but he's awful, and I'd really prefer he go back to his front office and do whatever it is he gets paid to do. Today he told me a joke about "hebonix" (because jews are hilarious! ha!) and one about pig tits. Pig tits.

But then me and Nathan and Claudia and Joey had a private bitch session in the back, so I felt vindicated. Working in an office rocks. Who needs soap operas?
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?