I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Blame the sky
Cloudy days are all well and good when I'm at work, because it's nice not to bake in my car on the drive home. On the weekend, though? Clouds, get off my sky. I feel all blah. Last night I got kind of a headache watching TV, so I went and hid in my room to read, but then I couldn't focus my eyes right. So I've either developed glaucoma, or it was a migraine. Or I'm just crazy, who knows.

Do you think packing up and moving to a new apartment ASAP is a viable alternative to screaming at Lori to JUST PICK UP AFTER HERSELF, FOR ONCE IN HER GOD-DAMNED LIFE? I feel like I'm constantly babysitting a surly teenager. It's just too much. I mean, really, how often can you ask someone to put their dirty dishes in the sink before you feel like their mom?

Current Music: Suzanne Vega, Tom's Diner

Current Mood: complainy
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?