I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Speaking of jabbing Lori with things ... new comic! Yeah, this time you gotta go to my page, suckers. Just scroll down to the bottom, you'll see it. I used a different scanner this time, and I'm not sure what I think of the results. Input, anyone?

Also today I made my first post on Craigslist. Ooo, I am such an edgy hipster! The rants/raves page is a little raucous today (the pro-Bush and anti-Bush factions are duking it out), but maybe someone will read my musing and be amused. Let me just state for the record that I LOVE CRAIGSLIST. Need a job? Apartment? Someone to adopt your ferret? A place to complain about the naked man who lives across from you? It's all there. Woot.

Aaaand, I added some links on the left today. Also I got rid of the Onion (if you don't know where that is already, there's no hope for you) so now it's all webcomics. Well, that one link is to Spike's blog, but she's entertaining (she mummified her rat!) and her comics are linked from there.

Current Music: Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World

Current Mood: I was really grouchy, but then I had coffee, so now I'm better
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?