I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Ohh, the heat, and the boredom. It took me about five hours total today to play through Samurai Jack. I really wanted to like the game -- some of the art was pretty cool, much like the show, and the fact that the character voices were the same was a nice touch, but jeez. Polygons, polygons, polygons. And the stupidest design I've ever played: kill kill KILL next level kill kill KILL next level kill kill KILL game over. I suspect the game was designed for small children. But I kept playing, because I figured it wouldn't take long and I might as well finish it. Well, five minutes into the last battle with Aku, the game froze. That thing is lucky it was a rental, otherwise I would have thrown it into the pool. So that's it for Samurai Jack. *grumble*

The rest of today was restless and useless. I keep putting off the calls I have to make, because ... I don't know. I don't like talking to people? My descent into total failure is a self-fulfilling prophecy? I see disaster looming, but I'm too complacent to avoid it. I'm burning the bridges I've not finished crossing.

and other such metaphors
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?