I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Sunday, May 09, 2004

New Blogger! New! It is The Good. And you know what else? I like caffeine. It makes me happy! Whee! So here is a story that Sara's Kirby told me: You know NYX? No, you don't. I'm the only one who reads it, I know. Anyway, I've been waiting for issue 4 to come out since FOREVER, and now I know what the holdup is. Apparently the little prostitute girl with the claws at the end of issue 3 was actually a character from the X-Men cartoon, and the TV people didn't like seeing her turned into a whore, so there were legal things ... BUT WAIT -- there's more! Seems the series' writer attacked an airport guard in Tokyo, and has been sitting in jail for three months, where he found God. He's saved! So who knows, maybe number 4 will never come out now. The series wasn't selling well anyway, and they were gonna cut it off at eight, so it's not such a big loss. I only liked it for the art, anyway. I need something funny to happen, so I can draw a new comic. At this rate, I'm going to have to start making stuff up. Maybe I should think of some clever ways to prod Lori into saying funny things. *sharpens a stick, heads off to prod Lori*

Current Music: Fighting Gravity, Bend the Light

Current Mood: prod at your peril
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?