I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Monday, May 03, 2004

It's been quite hot today. So hot, in fact, that I fled my apartment in the early afternoon and lounged around at Starbucks with Scott McCloud's Understanding Comics and a venti (read: big) iced white mocha until the temperature dropped to a manageable 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The heat has put me a little on edge, and I burst into UNCONTROLLABLE RAGE when Lori tried to play my new video game before me. Now, it was kind of a crappy thing for her to do, and she later said she was just kidding (though I strongly suspect that she just said that because of my reaction), but I did get a little gonzo. Oh well.

I keep finding places I want to live or work, only to have my hopes crushed because I can't get in touch with anyone. Call me back, you bastards! At least I have an interview with E! Entertainment tomorrow (I had no idea what the company was when I applied for the job, the ad was anonymous, so I was kind of shocked/pleasantly surprised when they called). The job is a freelance swing-shift library assistant position, whatever that means. I'd be working strange hours, but I'd make enough to live on and then some, which is priority #1 right now. Plus I couldn't get any more qualified for the job, what with my library and Blockbuster experience. So, yeah. Think good thoughts.

But I still need an apartment. *sigh*

Current Music: I have that california raisins song stuck in my head, god dammit

Current Mood: *pant pant pant*
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?