I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Hey! It's me! I've been really busy with the JOB I JUST GOT, and too pooped to party blog-style most nights. Anyway, life has taken a definite turn for the better. I got the job with Spidell, and I've only worked two days so far, but I love it. Everybody is incredibly nice, and the work is exactly the kind of thing I'm good at. Well, my graphic design skills need some work, but there's time for that. I gotta say, getting up at the crack of dawn and working all day does take a lot out of a girl. All I want to do when I get home is eat, play some Final Fantasy, and sleep. I understand Sara a lot better now -- she hasn't gotten boring, she's gotten a life! Jason P. and I discussed that very topic this evening. Good to know I'm not the only one. Anyway, more on this later. I've got some sleeping to do.

crack of dawn *snicker*
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?