I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Another day, another website. Thanks to the lovely and talented Jason Gutierrez for letting me host my comic of questionable quality on his site, cinematographic.net! The link on the left will now take you to the ad-free comicy goodness. You should read Jason's blog too, his art is gooder than mine. I'll post a permanent linky link on the left when I'm not so ... zzz ... zz ... *drool*

I'd have dreamweaver mx's babies
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?