I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Friday, April 23, 2004

Woo! I got Gmail! Thank you, blogger.com! They have some kind of partnership with Google (see that ad bar at the top of this page?), so I get to be a Gmail beta tester. Gmail, for those of you currently residing under rocks, is Google's new e-mail service, or it will be soon, anyway. There's a lot of buzz around it, one because it's Google, and two because you get A GIG (yes, that's 1000 megabytes) of storage. "Never delete messages again," says the site. Drop me a line!

mlasswell (at) gmail.com <-- note that my last name is spelled correctly, unlike my usc account

I've been downloading a lot the past couple of days. It's great. You've gotta pay attention to it, and tweak things periodically, but c'mon, it's FREE STUFF. It's like shopping, only for free! Which really makes it stealing, but let's not argue semantics. Anyway my defense is that I'm downloading things that aren't available to buy. Really the only people I'm ripping off are the comics resellers, and in a couple of cases I've actually gone and bought old issues of the comics I really liked, so there. Mmm, free.

Yesterday I saw an ad for lawn fertilizer, and I was suddenly overcome by the desire to tend a lawn of my own someday. Whatever keeps me around, I guess.

Current Music: Frou Frou, Let Go

Current Mood: larceny-tastic!
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?