I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Tax day! Oh joy! No, actually, um ... *vomits on your shoes*

Yeah. And stuff. My mother made me call to tele-file a form 4868, so I'll have until August to get my shit together and file for real. At least I don't have to actually pay anything this year. I'll just get a refund check, come summer. Whee. I think I'll buy a camera. A Fuji Finepix S5000, to be precise. Mmm.

Of course, I'll be living in a box downtown by that point, so I'll have to take a break from selling my body for crack to go over to Samy's Camera on Fairfax. Won't that be fun?

Current Music: The Shins, Saint Simon

Current Mood: ... "god damned IRS muthafuckas"
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?