I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, April 28, 2004



Tales from the real, pt. 5



Also, I wrote a haiku:

Hello, truck driver!
Please refrain from hitting me
while I cross the street.


But wait! There's more! I finally sent my resume to somebody last night, so maybe I'll get a job soon. Now I just need to send it to more somebodies. And if I get the job in Marina del Rey, I found the COOLEST apartment -- or should I say aboatment? I think living on a sailboat would be keen, don't you? So cross your fingers.

Current Music: The Shins, Chutes Too Narrow

Current Mood: sailboat!
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?