I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I hurt so bad, in the middle. I want to cry all the time, but I don't, so there's this teary ache behind my eyes that won't go away. My dad called five times Saturday before I turned my phone off so the ringing wouldn't drive me crazy. Crazier. There are irritated e-mails in my inbox from my parents and advisor, asking what I'm going to do and why I won't talk to them. At least, I think that's what they say. I can barely bring myself to look at them. Pretending I'm fine, trying to act normal -- it's wearing me so thin, I can't even convince myself anymore that I'm getting better. Is this what the rest of my life is going to be like, little windows of hope surrounded by this dragging, scraping hurt?

Current Music: Mum, Finally We Are No One

Current Mood: ouch
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?