I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Today in Dear Abby's column there's a letter from some woman who wants to know if she should ask her boyfriend to split the cost of her birth control pills, and Abby's response is that the woman's boyfriend has "been getting a free ride for too long." Is it just me, or is that sooo dirty? Dear Abby's like my grandma! Eew!

In other news, I had an overwhelming urge to eat a whole clove of garlic today. I am one freaky chick.

peep
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?