I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Friday, March 05, 2004

I just cut five or six inches of my hair off. It was getting really ratty at the ends, and who wants to pay $12 for a haircut when you can do it yourself? I figured it couldn't look any worse. I gave myself some bangs, too, and discovered that now I look like I'm about 16. Not what I looked like when I was actually 16 -- then my youth was only obvious from a certain awkwardness and oiliness -- but maybe what I would have wanted to look like. I've always looked (and acted? perhaps it's been more a matter of demeanor) older than I am, so this is a little strange. I would ask people what they think, but it's been a while since I talked to anyone.

Current Music: silence is golden

Current Mood: meh (shrug)
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?